6.07.2013

We're on Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book blog today!

As I logged in, I was surprised to see that our last post was a month ago! Seriously? I mean, don't get me wrong, I know exactly what we've been doing for the past month... I can see the graduation announcements/programs, save the dates, wedding invitations, shower invitations and more that we've completed all filed neatly away just beside me. If you know a little bit about the wedding industry, you know that the paper people are always on a little different timetable than everyone else - we get really busy, really early!

So a quick little note to say that there's some amazing, really AMAZING things, that we've done and we'll be posting as soon as we have photos! We've had the *best* year even though we sometimes have a list longer than you can imagine of things to do!

It was such a great thing to see Emily and Justin's wedding on the Little Black Book blog today - here's a few photos from the gallery for you to check out. Thanks to Love is a Big Deal for the photos and to Cedarwood for including us as part of their team!

No comments: