2.01.2013

Kate & Anthony's Wedding

It's FRIDAY! If you're week has been like ours, it's been totally crazy... 74 degrees then tornadoes/storms, then really, really cold and 18 degrees and there's snow on the ground today! I've got my fingers crossed that the groundhog doesn't see his shadow tomorrow because I am *SO* ready for spring! Today's featured wedding is Kate and Anthony's wedding... and I will always remember their wedding date because it's my birthday :) While it was a really HOT summer day on their wedding day, their photos will never let you know that - and their wedding was full of vintage style... We love getting to do things that are a little different - so the printed doily table numbers were fun to do! Here's some great photos of their paper goods and check out all the rest of their big day over on Cedarwood's blog! Thanks to Dove Photography for the fabulous photos! Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: